This is a downloadable file with instructions to purchase the PDF pattern, not the physical bag displayed.
This quick and easy hip bag is perfect for carrying your personal items without using your hands or your shoulders! It is ideal for horse riding or motorbike riding, when you want your stuff handy, but not annoying you. This is also the perfect market stall bag as you can have everything handy without being in the way. The straps are fully adjustable to fit all sizes. The pattern comes with easy to follow steps along with colour pictures.
Finished size is 12.5 inches wide (at its widest point) and 12 inches tall at its tallest point
Materials needed for this bag:
- 50cm x Width of Fabric (WOF) Exterior Fabric
- 25cm (9 inches) x WOF lining fabric
- 10cm x WOF vinyl
- 35cm Heavy iron on Interfacing (main body)
- 25cm medium woven iron on interfacing
- 1 20cm (8 inch) zipper ( i used size #5 with 1 zipper pull)
- 2 sets press studs (you can substitute small bag magnets or KAM snaps)
- 4 swivel clips 25mm (1 Inch)
- 4 grommets (or eyelets) 12mm (½ inch)
- 2 strap adjuster 25mm (1 inch)
I have made 2 sewing tutorials to help if you are more visual learner. The first video is how you see it in the pattern. The second video is a hacked version where you use D rings instead of grommets.
COPYRIGHT: All Seams Legit Patterns are property of Seams Legit. They are for personal use only. You may not alter, share or sell this pattern or any of its contents in any way. You are welcome to sell the finished product but please credit Seams Legit as the designer and include a link to this pattern listing when selling the finished pieces.
This pattern is NOT to be used for commercial quantities.
By purchasing this item you agree that these files are not to be used for the making and selling of commercial quantities.
NO REFUNDS on digital products